How Pixly Works
Take photos with your Apple iOS device
Touch a spot on the photo to place a tag
Add tags for observations, issues, assignments and more!
Add rich details to photos with your keypad or voice to text
Share photos instantly in the real-time project feed
TAGS are why Pixly will be your favorite tool for project photo collaboration
- Tags are interactive annotations
- SMS-like discussion threads
- Assignable tasks based on photos
- Detailed photo and file attachments
- Business boosting data and analytics
Photo Tag names can be literally anything you want. They can be project specific, album specific, descriptive, instructive, or better yet both. Tag names can be standardized by project or customized so you can learn a lot more about your projects with rich data. Popular tag names on Pixly include
Pixly empowers teams to collaborate in real-time on photos no matter where they are. Superintendents can snap a photo in San Diego and the Project Manager in SF, the Architect in NYC and the Owner in Zurich can all see them instantly.
Everyone can view what is going on in real-time with the project feed. It's like your own project private Instagram.
See team member tags in real-time:
- Assign tags as tasks (punch lists) to other team members
- Receive notifications on when tasks you assign are completed
- See tag counts in the Dashboard to identify issues
- Follow team members photos
- Search project photos based team member or tag
Organize projects with albums:
- Create albums based on parts of the project, milestones, safety, issues, delays or whatever you want!
- Use albums to organize photos and keep everything at your fingertips
- Export albums as PDF's for project reports
Before and After
- Select your first photo
- Snap or take 'After' photo
- Select layout
- Share photo
We recommend taking photos before you start any project of any size. Always properly document everything you can with clear photos from start to finish. Take new project photos in the same location every day, or after major milestones. Quickly see the comparison with a transparent overlay that makes photos easy to align.
With all these tags and powerful images come valuable project data. Export tags by the project. Learn how many delay's, RFI's, or safety incident tags you have by project and compare the data to other projects.
We are building the world’s largest library of construction photos coupled with Machine learning that will enable the auto-tagging of projects. Snap a photo and Pixly will automatically identify what is (or is not) in the photo. This technology will be applied to a powerful search functionality to find whatever you are looking for in your photo asset library.
Search for any image or video to quickly find what happened, when, and where along with relevant tags. No more spending many hours searching through server folders.